Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: 1CECUBE
Your Roleplay Name: Peter Fill
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35602480

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Rdm i would assume, i just joined the server yesterday and that was my first mistake. I apology for making the mistake, but i think it's unfair for me to get a direct ban for it. Im just trying to have some fun with 2 of my friends, and ofc we make mistakes. Everybody does, i just want another chance becuse i personally think it was over exaggerated.

Why should this appeal be considered?: As i said, i'm new same goes for my friends. Just trying to enjoy some garrys mod with them, We all just want to play and were of course not trying to cause any trouble or anything. One of the two of my friends an i both have played a lot of garrys mod and have a lot of experience, and the last of my friends is completely new. We have had a lot of fun on the server so far and it was not taken into consideration that some of us would be banned this quikly. Of course i regret making the mistake and i am going to take the things i have learned now into consideration if i get back into the server.

Additional Information: I have clips of the 2 people trapping my friend on the property, together with me being dragged away and arested while trying to answer the report. My apologies!

Reaction score
So is this an apology where you apologize for the rules that you broke? Or a dispute where you disputing the ban saying it's invalid?

Reaction score
So is this an apology where you apologize for the rules that you broke? Or a dispute where you disputing the ban saying it's invalid?
apology for killing you, dispute to being banned for it without a warning and the opportunity to explain myself.

Reaction score
apology for killing you, dispute to being banned for it without a warning and the opportunity to explain myself.
I would accept a 4 day ban so i can play in the weekend. And it would also be pleasant with a warning before getting banned. And yes, i do apology.

Reaction score

I will take this as an apology and accept it and unban you.

But just a tip for any future disagreements, keep it to an appeal/staff complaint and not try to start stuff and spread lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.