Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: apologye
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Joe_gamer7
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Salamuney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162327975

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: bec i was pushing my friend he was afk and hes my friend in irl and she came out and arrested me then i had school form me so i left i was late to the school bus

Why should this appeal be considered?: bec my parents will beat me if i escaped the school and harvey older than me and i cant go play i play everyday like 3 or 4h and i want to play at the server its very good and i didnt mean to leave i was going to school and i dont mean to disrespect anyone at this point but its not fair to ban a guy bec he left while begin jailed bec he will go to school

Last edited:
Reaction score
You should not involved yourself in roleplay if you knew you had to leave. You kept pushing and punching a police officer and as soon as you were cuffed you laughed and disconnected. You also have a ban for the exact same thing.

1p4D2Uk.png

Reaction score
no 1 attacked the officer he pushed me off the main road bec I was going to drink water so I don't get ran over he pushed me in the pd he did no crime that deserves a ban maybe a warning put not a ban

Reaction score
yeah if i did punch a officer he should arrest me not getting ban

Reaction score

Wait it out so it won't happen a third time.

Reaction score
Your comments on Discord are not welcome within the community.

See you in a year when you’ve matured.

Status
Not open for further replies.