Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Баюкать
Your Roleplay Name: Levatski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185270220

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Reason 2.5, 3.4, 3.26 - Failed to comply under gunpoint and shot an officer while taking out a gun with /me command in cuffs. Have 3 punishment for the same rule the last days.

Why should this appeal be considered?: My apology text: I did not know about rp stuff like "/me cuffs levatski" and that i couldnt do anything because of that, and i had no intention to break the rules, im honestly just trying to play and enjoy the server, for the 14 hours i have on there i have mostly been growing weed and grinding money to prehaps buy a car, i have applied for all kinds of job for exampme medic, fire fighter, tow truck driver and taxi driver to name a few, i am still new to the server, and learning all the time, my first ban was a mis understanding about the "VDM" I wss driving not looking at my screen and there was multiple people on the road, i didint stop in time and ran them over, in panic i ran away and that might have seemed like intentional "VDM", im also on my last days of the starter premium which helped me grow weed and make money in the first place, im trying to make the most of that and the bans prevents me from doing that, i will learn from my mistakes and improve in the future, i have read the rules troughly out after my ban and willing to do so again when i get back to prevent such things from happening. Regards, levatski.

Additional Information: Im not here to break rules and "troll" im just trying to RP.

Reaction score
qG4D1CG.png

That's not how the /me happened.
The officer who arrested you clearly explained both in voice, with a /me and in LOOC that you are still in cuffs and that you should only take out the gun because you're arrested.

Reaction score
qG4D1CG.png

That's not how the /me happened.
The officer who arrested you clearly explained both in voice, with a /me and in LOOC that you are still in cuffs and that you should only take out the gun because you're arrested.
I apoligice for my actions as i said and it wont happen in the future, i will be more carefull.

Reaction score

The reason for the ban was if your record of the same rulebreak several times in the same day. I feel that you need to read the rule properly. In the admin sit you said you will read the rule after getting punished 3 times for the same rule. Wait it out friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.