Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Slinky
Your Roleplay Name: Arve pedersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583419817

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i got banned today for rdm and talking badly to a little child

Why should this appeal be considered?: i feel like the past days ive not been feeling well. my mother also dont like how i act and i do things i shouldnt do. when i played i got into an accident and ended up with another kid and a gun on the ground. it was his gun and i knew that but i still wanted it because i didnt have money for my own so my friends forced a cop to unrelease me and i took the gun. the kid started screaming and asking for the gun back so i shot him dead. i talked a lot of bad words because he was a kid and i thought it was funny that he wasnt even old enough to play. i understand my acts wasnt nice and that it wont happen again. i feel like alot of people talk smack on the server so i tought it wouldnt matter that mutch. im sorry and i promise it wont happen again. i only have 2 warnings and then i got banned so i feel like 1 or 2 warnings instead of the ban should have been a more reasoneble desicion. im sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Even in your apology you continue to call the other user a "little child" despite you being in the same age. People can't help how they sound like and part of the reason was you harassing and disparaging him for no reason, even in the admin sit when you were told to stop. Take this as a learning experience because we do not tolerate any kind of bullying on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.