Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Qawferz
Your Roleplay Name: nicholas mobbers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573809308

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have looked at my own demo and realised where i fucked up and have also realised how easy i could have avoided this whole situation by simply grabbing a gun rather then flashbangs from storage, I noticed everyone was dead even when i grabbed flashbangs from storage, ive also noticed and grew an understanding to what i can do to avoid breaking 3.4 at all! simply by not being a mong, Having a weapon, surrendering when im told to, also whenever i hear shots to run in the opposite dirrection there coming from, and the final thing is that if police are there at scene with the whole area closed off to not bother trying to fight to, knwoing that theres a big chance i will die, I AM sorry for this incident and i know it is not my first either, i am a repeat offender of 3.4 and just got off a ban before being re banned, but this wasnt a rule break i intended to do, and would like 1 last chance to prove myself , becasue i do not want to get to the point of this, which im already at, or even worse a perm ban eventually i really want to make a change to not only make my experience better but others also, at the time of the ban i was in denial but now have realised where i went wrong. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Reaction score

Your last appeal was denied only 2 days ago and after a lengthy discussion on discord I explained why it was denied, how me and the other staffmembers agreed on the ban and that it should stay. You use the 'Now I know how it was against the rules and it wont happen again' , which means nothing anymire because you say that every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.