Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Athcol
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Bevan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617287214

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming and Raiding the same place to fast. And NLR storing guns

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, i have been playing on this server for a good amount of time now, and i have been banned multiple time because i have done stupid stuff that i shouldnt have done. Me and my friends did not think about the 1 hour rule of the raid because it felt like it had gone a while and we were having a fight with them. I also died couple times and went back some of them. And i shoot through door the time because i knew who it was because a glitch. Im really sorry for not following some of the rules. And some of them were fully accident but i know its my fault that i did not know its gone a hour since last raid and more. I wanna play the server but i know the chances of a unban is slim with my record. I really want to get to start playing the server more again since i have stopped many times. I wanna play more and be cool with it, and dont do anything stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.