Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 3.18

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was just a joke, I was trying to poke fun at the neighbors and things went a little south. I thought my friend had drugs on him so I went to get him to safety and then tfu blew the door off so I shot him. I was a little reckless and got carried away, however you worded in my ban reason that I said following rules is boring which is not what I said. I said I would be more boring next time and God forbid anyone had fun. Everyone gets carried away sometimes, we are only human and its a video game after all. I realize my mistake and am asking since my last warning for 3.4 was a whole month ago and for something completely different, that my ban could be reduced to 1 day. I apologize to the officer I shot as well as you for having to deal with it.

Reaction score

-ish

The reason why the police was there was because you kept shooting your gun in your apartment several times and you did even get two reports on you for that. You didn't have enough reason to shoot the cop, but I'm still gonna lower your ban to 2 days and I removed the 'boring' partoif the reason because it was not a direct quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.