Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ADIfPL
Your Roleplay Name: Brandon White
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92283645

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - User metagamed with his friends. Was untruthful in report when asked about it. Longer ban due to the users second 3.2 punishments in 6 months.

Why should this appeal be considered?: this appeal should be considered because i have learned why i shouldn't do metagaming because of my ban and i really want to play on this server . My bad behaviour in report and lying was very inappropriate and I feel really bad with this. I want to apologize to the raiders i was scared because i had on me a some materials that i spent a lot for crafting and when I thought about losing them I just panicked and i shouldn't do the metagaming. I will make sure that there will not be any actions like this.
I would be grateful if this apology would be accepted because I really want to play with my friends again because this server makes garry's mod RP fun and great to play with friends. I had a lot of great situations with my friends and i would like to experience that again! I accept the ban reason and i understand what i did wrong.
Thank you for reading this :)

Additional Information: pls :c

Reaction score
You've been metagaming since at least September, when I banned you originally? What makes you think we will believe you are going to stop?

Reaction score
6 months ago i didn't apologized for my bad behaviour but now i know how bad this is and now i want to change my behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.