Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Starasdas
Your Roleplay Name: Velma Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526852443

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.2, 3.14, 3.24 - Metagaming with his friends. Kept prank calling 911 after being demoted and causing issues.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because first I said sorry and apoligized second I literally didnt know that you couldnt just talk normally I realize that you arent allowed to talk about in game stuff and promise not to do it again its just sad that ellie didnt even let me explain my side and defend my self if I could give you advice I would say probably try to understand where they are coming from after all it is just a video game and it seems many people take it too serious

Reaction score

-ish

I'm willing to lower the ban to 1 week. The reason why you got banned and not your friend was because he actually listened and didn't talk back and tried to cause issues when I was explaining the rule and what else you can do in the future. You had received 3 other reports on you for other situations which you claim you didn't remember because you had "term memory loss" which made me belive you're not here to play properly and I didn't want to waste my time further.

I highly recommend you read the rules you got banned for so this wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.