Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: SuBRy 2.0
Your Roleplay Name: Carl Watson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572479602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.2, 3.4, 3.15, 3.20 - User constantly ran people over, massrdm, ramming cars and then ultimately tiered cars in the doors at bank. Disconnected unconscious. // Several ban evade attempts on his and his friends account RIP

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I was banned a very long time ago ( 7 months ) for justified reasons, but i'm making this request in the hope of getting unbanned because it happened a long time ago. I have understood my mistakes since then and have greatly improved in roleplay.Yes, I entered the bank for a joke, but I shouldn't have, and the doors closed on me, causing a lot of people to die unintentionally. I apologize to everyone who was killed during the scene and also for my clumsiness. I was indeed foolish. I then tried to log in with other accounts, but they also got banned, and i deeply regret it and apologize for that too.
I've wanted to play on the server for months, but i knew i had made mistakes, and it won't happen again because i don't want to get banned again, that's for sure. i repeat, i regret all my actions and realize today that i did something foolish. i emphasize once again that it will never happen again. You have my word. I have understood my mistakes, and the punishment was deserved. But today, I would like to prove to you that i have good roleplay after all this time and that i have improved, i assure you once again that i have learned from this experience and it won't happen again.

Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal and have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.