Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: SuBRy 2.0
Your Roleplay Name: Carl Watson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572479602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 3.20 - User constantly ran people over, massrdm, ramming cars and then ultimately tiered cars in the doors at bank. Disconnected unconscious.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello i was banned for multiple reasons, so in this request i will explain everything to you with proofs.
So for all the reasons it was simply because of a bug in the bank when people pushed me in front of the door and i was curious to see if the vehicle passed the door and I'm sorry about that it was a little stupid, having been so curious my vehicle was blocked because of the doors closing on me and i didn't even knew it was gonna close back so i tried to back up or get out but nothing worked unfortunately i was completely blocked then i just exploded and killed a lot of people because of the car flying everywhere even my friends, then i panicked and alt f4 because i said to myself that I had made a big mistake so i didn't intentionally killed all of these people but even for that i seriously apologize for it because i was stupid, i am not a player who trolls by normal, i have never received a ban and my 2 only warnings are from a long time ago. So just to say that i really enjoy playing on this server and it's sad because I could no longer have fun on gmod, i sincerely want to apologize for having looked if the car could go into the bank with the 2 other vehicles and to have alt f4 after my death bcs i was stressing even tho i actually reconnected to talk to an admin for what just happend and explain but i was banned before it could happend, so i really apologize to all the impacted players and also to the moderators for my stupidity. Have a great day/night thank you very mutch for reading.

Reaction score
Yeah if it seems like an apology for u can change it no problem

Reaction score
Yeah if it seems like an apology for u can change it no problem

That's not how it works really, what are your intentions? to dispute the ban because you believe its invalid or to apologize because you understand you broke the rules? :dead:

Reaction score
That's not how it works really, what are your intentions? to dispute the ban because you believe its invalid or to apologize because you understand you broke the rules? :dead:
i didn't realy did the things on purpose so i don't really know i guess an apology but can u keep the recording because its proof thank you

Reaction score
Hello i even got an other pov of my friend and we can see that i actually didn't kill that mutch people only my other friend and that the random guy behind was pushing us in as we wanted tu go back

Reaction score
All that to say we just wanted a little fun checking if we could go in like dumb people but not disturb other players.

Reaction score

You were only here to minge, but that you for the recording. I'll make sure to add 3.2 to yours and your friends bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.