Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Skullgab
Your Roleplay Name: Gab Cirquois
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244388356

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.2, 3.20 - User was metagaming with his friend and lied about it over and over in adminsit. Having hard time understand English. He rejoined while unconscious to try to bypass the blackscreen/NLR.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, im here to say apology because i want to play on this server and not in 2 day . I was ban cause i was metagaming with my friend and im sorry i will not do this mistake another time i will be on teamspeaks all time after i was dead and i quit my gmod cause my fps was fucked and when i rejoin my fps was correct , i understand all my mistake and i'm ready to play in the server i read the rule .

Additional Information: Please

Reaction score
What about you and your friend tried to ban evade?

Reaction score
What about you and your friend tried to ban evade?
hello , i try to evade the ban cause i wanted to play on the server i love this server i have only 48 hours on it and i find it too interessting . Never see a garry's'mod server like that i want just play . i need another chance ...

Reaction score

I might have considered your appeal if you hadn't first disputed the ban without taking any responsibility, then submitted an insincere apology.

When that was denied, you reported the actual deny message claiming I was in the wrong.

Your behavior shows a lack of respect for the rules and those who enforce them. You should consider yourself lucky that I'm not extending it for attempted ban evasion.

Wait out the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.