Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: gorilla
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby Bobbison
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:449315075

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User stole an item that was a part of an investigation in front of officer for no reason. After he realized the cop tried to cuff him for stealing a crowbar, he ran all the way to slums only to place a bomb in his own apartment and kill cops. He was then arrested and police confiscated all illegal substances in the apartment.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello ellie. Im sorry for what i did, i didnt think it through and i was stupid to not give a care about the recklessness of what i was about to do in slums (blowin up that bomb) i regret it deeply. i really wannna get back on to play for the weekend like insanely much and i will promise you that i will be much MUCH more carefull about the rules cus i really dont wanna get banned again. ellie you would really make my day like EXTREMELY make it if you gave me a chance today so i can get playing with my freinds for the weekend and im sorry for copying my freind last apology i just didnt know what to do. I really apoligize and regret what i did in slums and really hope you give me that chance for the weekend. thanks ellie i hope you can forgive me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.