Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: rustburner123
Your Roleplay Name: Tony goya
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:633332192

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 2.5, 3.4 - The user broke gunpoint by running away and pulling out a firearm. User then shot at officers to attempt to release their friend. Their friend had only broke law 11.6. This resulted in their death. Lied about the situation in an F6. The user then was disrespectful in F6 // Banned for Enforcer Erwin

Why should this appeal be considered?: Let me start off by saying, I'm sorry. truthfully i still feel like this was a bit of a misunderstanding. So, what happened? My friend and I were doing the car jacking mission. He was waiting for the alarm on the car to turn off. A cop drives up with his gun drawn and gun points both of us. He then gets on his radio. I ran around the corner he didn't give a chance. i pull a gun and shoot at the cop. i end up coming short and dont even end up killing the cop. Okay, so why did i do it. The staff should be able to see I just started playing again for the first time in a long time. When i was playing alot i made an f6 because i was playing as a cop and something similar happened. I was told that due to the cop being on his radio. i wasnt gunpointing the suspect... So with that information i thought it okay to run. as for the 2.5 rule break, car theft is 6 years and 6k fine on top of the fact that we were doing the car jacking mission. so about 35k lost if we failed. i thought that was reason enough to attempt and kill the cop. Lastly for the 1.1 Staff was going over the situation with me. I explained what ive just typed as why i did what i did. he explained that that wasnt reasoning enough. I apologized. he explained that he is going to look through the demo about an hour later he says i will be getting banned. i tell him, it was my bad and i feel like a ban is over the top that it was an honest mistake and i wasnt doing it mallicouslly. and at the end i didnt even manage to kill the cop and i felt that a warming was more fitting becasue i had no vialations in months and was just getting back into the swing of things. he told me he felt like a ban was fine. i again told him it was over the top and told him he was being a bit of a dick.

Additional Information: I'd like to apologize to Enforcer Erwin for calling you a dick. It was in the heat of the moment. i felt as if the ban was unjust, seeing as what I've just mentioned. However, i still should have composed myself.

Reaction score

I can appreciate that this situation may have caused some confusion.
I hold the genuine belief that you were misinformed, due to this reason I have decided to accept your apology.

Please note, going forward, if you are to break the same rules again you will be punished more harshly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.