Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Skytrasherr
Your Roleplay Name: Bellamy Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:775923990

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I Got Banned For being near a shootout Seriously ?

Why should this appeal be considered?: This Ban Is Dumb and it should be apealed because i didnt even try to go near thew shootout i was just trying to steal a vehicule when i got killed by a police officer and he reported im the one that should report him not him it doesnt even make any sense

Additional Information: I got banned for being near a shootout what kind of thing is that

Reaction score
i wanna know what did i get banned for such a low thing and yes am trying to make an appeal

Reaction score
i wanna know what did i get banned for such a low thing and yes am trying to make an appeal
You were banned for breaking rule 3.4 - this isn’t a low thing but a vital rule to preserve gameplay and realism. In real life who on earth would run towards a shootout?

If you want to apologise for your actions, I would recommend editing your post to sound apologetic.

If you want to dispute the validity of the ban, make a ban dispute and provide evidence.

If you think the punishment is too harsh, make a staff complaint.

If you do nothing, I can only imagine that the admin team deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.