Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem Enforcer Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Slam
Your Roleplay Name: I don't remember if im being honest it has been 2 and half
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157407536

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi I'm really sorry I used to play the game seriously and if I'm being honest it was way more fun however due to being busy with life I stopped playing perp and only occasionally came online. due to this I didn't really care about the game and when i came on I came on with an unserious attitude and however i didn't really try to rule break i did metagame with my friends genuinely i have no clue why I did this when I found it less fun that playing legit . then when the admins pulled me up i gave them lots of attitude and argued insisting I wasn't metagaming and after i was banned i was really angry with the situation however i realised after how stupid I was I was cheating to get an unfair advantage it takes out the rp it makes it more boring and i wasted 30 minutes of staff time from arguing to dispute the ban overall i feel really bad about the situation and I intend to come back to perp with a positive attitude and be a community member I've waited so long to make this as i feel I didn't really deserve to be banned so anything i would be saying would not be the truth and would be to just get unbanned and I'm mainly making this just to apologize to all the staff at perpheads and the players roleplay I ruined however i really appreciate if the apology was accepted a week early but either way the decision is respected. Thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.