Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Hybrid
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Sharpiro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:464830279

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The user killed an officer as revenge for confiscating their weapon and shooting at their vehicle. Ban extended for failure to comply under gunpoint by said officer prior to the original ban reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I do have to say, there was no reason for me to make a ban dispute for this. I don't know why I did tbf. It was 4am when I got banned, I made an appeal instantly without taking any time to think about what happened. I should have got some sleep and apologised to the officer I killed and to the staff members invloved but I was being irrational.

I've taken time to fully understand the rules I broke- 3.4 and not complying under gunpoint. @213 I am sorry for arguing with you and killing you out of anger; @Aquaa & @steelo I'm sorry for wasting your time on that night, arguing my punishment and being unreasonable. I will be sure to not make this mistake again when my ban ends.

Reaction score

I'll take your word for it this time. I appreciate you owning up to your mistakes, and I expect in the future you will be easier to deal with. Ban lowered to 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.