Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Appology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Texas Red
Your Roleplay Name: Cleet Porkins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145910005

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User constructed a defense that violated the building guidelines despite a prior warning 2 days ago, user also drove on the wrong side of the highway without a valid reason. //Banned for Enforcer Dog

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey there. I was banned yesterday on charges of prop-block. For the record I had one prior warning for prop block and I will admit I at least partially knew the rules, although I am real-life busy and dyslexic so reading a large book of building rules didn't sound appealing to me when I have limited time to game. I have now read the rules and am prepared to begin building correctly, before I was banned I was instead warned and immediately drove to the store to get materials to build a proper base for which I didn't actually have the levels before. As I came back I got into a valid police chase with the police and in suburbs took a turn move going up the off ramp then doing a U-Turn to throw the cops off my trail- it worked. For this 'driving on the wrong side of the road for no reason' was added to my ban. I will fully dispute this part of my ban as I had legitimate reasons to go to the nearest exit to escape police. When I got back under threat of cop's searching my house I was searched by cops- had a large amount of coca seeds and drugs on me. When both cops went inside my home to search it I jumped out of the car that was rolling into the lake and proceeded to swim towards a board in order to escape direct confrontation with the police. I was then physgun-grabbed and told my warn for building wrong would be increased to a 3 day ban. After a minor discussion in which the council of five unnecessary admins proceeded to talk over me and immediately assume the worse in all of my actions they banned me. This to me was not justified as I had already been warned for building and proceeded to read the building rules in order to get the proper setup and was now returning literally with the materials to build a base.

I will apologize breaking immersion as I didn't know you couldn't swim while handcuffed (although I honestly believe you could in real life) and will deeply apologize for continued breaks in building rules. But I have now fully read through the rules and wish to be able to reform myself on the server.

Additional Information: I hope you will deeply consider this from my perspective as I truly feel I've been biased against by admins because base-mates were acting disrespectful to the admin when he came to warn me (when my friends setup the props for me) for building wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will apologize breaking immersion
I will fully dispute this part of my ban
Is this an apology, or a dispute?

Here's a short excerpt from the appeals information thread:
ISRlgxl.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is this an apology, or a dispute?

Here's a short excerpt from the appeals information thread:
ISRlgxl.png
Both. I don’t believe that driving on the wrong side of the road is valid because it was a police chase but I do believe that the prop ban was valid hence why I’m apologizing for props but disputing driving on the wrong side of the road (off-ramp)

Reaction score
In which case this will be changed to a dispute, as that takes priority over your apology.
I cannot deal with this as the banning staff member, and this will move forward to senior moderation or above.

To further clarify on your ban however;
The part where you drove on the wrong side of the road was not during the police chase. This was when you were driving to the hardware store to pick up materials, before that happened. You drove up the off-ramp from suburbs, and all the way down the wrong side of the highway to the intersection, violating 3.22.
IZoLVSw.png

Reaction score
In which case this will be changed to a dispute, as that takes priority over your apology.
I cannot deal with this as the banning staff member, and this will move forward to senior moderation or above.

To further clarify on your ban however;
The part where you drove on the wrong side of the road was not during the police chase. This was when you were driving to the hardware store to pick up materials, before that happened. You drove up the off-ramp from suburbs, and all the way down the wrong side of the highway to the intersection, violating 3.22.
IZoLVSw.png
if that’s the case I’d like to withdraw disputing that as I thought that was why I got the driving on wrong side of the road, I’ll apologize for both. I do understand the rule of highway driving and broke it with intention because it’s more convenient. That’s on me.

Reaction score

The warning you received 2 days prior to the ban should have been your indicator to look into the building rules, and you had two days to do this, especially before starting to build.
When you violated 3.22 purely because it was convenient to you, you displayed a clear disregard for this rule immediately after having just been spoken to about building rules. This prompted the 5 day ban after the admin sit where you became increasingly irate and loud.

Whilst 3.4 and 3.6 is not part of the reason of why you were banned, you were in the process of committing suicide in the forest lake whilst handcuffed. @doge intervened and stopped you before you could, and he instructed you to stop doing it. This is something you have failed to address any further in your apology besides apologizing for it, which leads me to believe you don't fully understand how both those rules work.

For these reasons, and whilst I appreciate the apology for the building guideline violation and highway driving, I believe you should wait out your ban and thoroughly look through the following rules before you join again; 1.1, 1.6, 3.22, 3.9, 3.4 and 3.6.

Here are the building guidelines: https://help.perpheads.com/page/construction-handbook

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.