Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Appology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Texas Red
Your Roleplay Name: Cleet Porkins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145910005

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User constructed a defense that violated the building guidelines despite a prior warning 2 days ago, user also drove on the wrong side of the highway without a valid reason. //Banned for Enforcer Dog

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would first like to start off by saying this is not a true dispute. I am genuinely appologetic for breaking immersion and breaking the rules of the server and lessening the roleplay experience of other players. As stated in my innitial appeal I will fully take responsibility for ALL of my actions concerning prop abuse and driving on the wrong side of the road without good reason. I am genuinely sorry if I caused anybody harm via my actions in game. However I will absolutely deny the claim that I 'attempted to kill myself' and was 'loud and irate' in the admin sit. I was attempting to run away towards the lake where there was a board floating there that I could have climbed onto, I did this as soon as the police went into my house to raid it as I believed I could be relatively safe from the police when they didn't have visual on me. I wasn't aware it was not allowed to swim while handcuffed but still wanted to get away at all costs- except my life. This is a clear and blatant lie and as I have said before I think you are assuming the worst possible scenario. I don't know how to convince you that I did not intend to kill myself besides to say that I didn't. I consider my word law and I hope you will as well. I did not 'become loud and irate' in the staff call. You repeatedly told me 'you tried to kill yourself' and I was immediately overpowered by the five admins not allowing me to get a single word in. I attempted to speak over and over and you simply shouted over me. I find this extremely disrespectful but I will say I kept respectful to you. When we first got into the sit you said it would be three days. I was ok with this. It was increased from just a warning. I think that it would be fair for a reduction back to three days.

I truly love this server the players and even some of the moderation despite how petty and biased they can be. I wish to play on this server properly as I have now read fully over the rules which I didn't do before. If you genuinely don't believe I can improve as a player that's fine- increase it to a perm ban. Do it. But if you think that I can improve my play style and quality of roleplay then please consider this appeal and not immediately assume the worst in myself and my intentions.

Additional Information: Just try, try considering this from my perspective for even two seconds, Then you'll realize the truth here. But if you cannot see it from both sides then what good are you as a mod?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe if you had allowed the roleplay to play out and let me get to the board you could have seen that the board was in fact close enough to swim to. Maybe if you hadn't acted and assumed the worst instead of allowing me to roleplay this would be a different situation. Maybe.

Reaction score
Your only options are to revert this to a dispute and somebody else above my rank will review your appeal, or you can keep this as an apology and I will deny it again. My ruling hasn't changed and creating another apology won't change it.

You can create a staff complaint here if you think my ruling is wrong, however.

Reaction score

Creating any more apologies won't change the verdict I gave in the previous apology.
Either create a dispute, or make a staff complaint. Those are your only options in regards to your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.