- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month
Your Steam Name: craze_blaze_
Your Roleplay Name: Flynn Kennedy
Your SteamID: 76561199453491050
Why were you punished?: Disregarding life
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, I’m here to apologise for what I have done again and ask that my ban be reduced.
I understand what I did was not just ruining the experience for myself for not abiding by rules, but I ruined other people’s experience in there roleplay, but a point I would like you to consider is nobody in this scenario was killed, and I later turned myself into the police after giving him multiple attempts to catch me, I know it looks bad from another perspective but it was an early morning and the pop was dead nothing was going on in the server and I just wanted to provoke a police chase, no harm to anyone.
another point I would like you to consider is the time that this ban has been given to me, likely not long after my ban has reached his end the new gta is going to be out in 2-3 weeks after meaning server is likely going to be not as high pop as it was before, and I likely won’t get the full rp experience what the server fulfills at the moment, I feel this is something what you can understand, as this isn’t something what happens everyday.
My final point is I genuinely just love this server, and not really any other servers compare to the rp on this one, banning someone is basically just banning them from gmod entirely, as almost all other servers do not compare to this one, please consider a ban reduction it would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Flynn Kennedy
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month
Your Steam Name: craze_blaze_
Your Roleplay Name: Flynn Kennedy
Your SteamID: 76561199453491050
Why were you punished?: Disregarding life
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, I’m here to apologise for what I have done again and ask that my ban be reduced.
I understand what I did was not just ruining the experience for myself for not abiding by rules, but I ruined other people’s experience in there roleplay, but a point I would like you to consider is nobody in this scenario was killed, and I later turned myself into the police after giving him multiple attempts to catch me, I know it looks bad from another perspective but it was an early morning and the pop was dead nothing was going on in the server and I just wanted to provoke a police chase, no harm to anyone.
another point I would like you to consider is the time that this ban has been given to me, likely not long after my ban has reached his end the new gta is going to be out in 2-3 weeks after meaning server is likely going to be not as high pop as it was before, and I likely won’t get the full rp experience what the server fulfills at the moment, I feel this is something what you can understand, as this isn’t something what happens everyday.
My final point is I genuinely just love this server, and not really any other servers compare to the rp on this one, banning someone is basically just banning them from gmod entirely, as almost all other servers do not compare to this one, please consider a ban reduction it would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Flynn Kennedy
