Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza, Mango , Daan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year
Your Steam Name: Obama Lin Baden
Your Roleplay Name: Pete Mateo Martini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:927353543
Why were you punished?: 1.4, 1.6, 2.5 , 2.6
Why should this appeal be considered?: I sincerely apologize for what i did and agree to abide by the rules next time i return i can understand why my actions lead me here and it won't happen again. I will refresh myself on the rules before i am back and hope to return as soon as possible with positive intent to play by the rules again. I apologize to everyone involved in the situation and what lead me to commit this rule break. Usually i try my best not to cause a problem when i am in the city and never intended for this situation to go down the way it did and it was out of character to do so. I can understand how it negatively impacted everyone around me and i will take that into great consideration when i re arrive. I have and will continue to refresh myself on the rules before and after being ingame. What happened this time wont happen again and i will study the rules more often.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza, Mango , Daan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year
Your Steam Name: Obama Lin Baden
Your Roleplay Name: Pete Mateo Martini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:927353543
Why were you punished?: 1.4, 1.6, 2.5 , 2.6
Why should this appeal be considered?: I sincerely apologize for what i did and agree to abide by the rules next time i return i can understand why my actions lead me here and it won't happen again. I will refresh myself on the rules before i am back and hope to return as soon as possible with positive intent to play by the rules again. I apologize to everyone involved in the situation and what lead me to commit this rule break. Usually i try my best not to cause a problem when i am in the city and never intended for this situation to go down the way it did and it was out of character to do so. I can understand how it negatively impacted everyone around me and i will take that into great consideration when i re arrive. I have and will continue to refresh myself on the rules before and after being ingame. What happened this time wont happen again and i will study the rules more often.
