Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: aloo89
Your Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Targeting new players. Extended for 3.4, 5.1 - User attempted to mug someone by pulling them into their bazaar shop, then failed to cooperate with gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm very sorry for raiding new players, i didn't mean to target new players there just wasnt anyone else to raid at the the time, i do understand its not good to only raid sweaters as it's seen as 2.5, i will do my best to avoid raiding sweaters in the future, and only raid players who aren't considered new, and i will also try to help them the best way i can.

I'm also very sorry to @Frankie becuase i didn't follow his gun point, I should have co-operated I know this, also i want to apologise to the guy i attempted to mug by gun pointing him into my bazaar shop, i will not do that anymore.

Additional Information: thx for the guy that fixed my words.

Reaction score

The offences you were banned for were very trivial. Players of your experience should completely understand that the things you did are clearly not allowed, so the fact that you disputed your punishment does concern me. This, in addition to your extensive ban/warning record, says to me that you are simply refusing to understand the rules. I am not confident that, should you be allowed back, you will not cause further issues.

I appreciate the apology, but I do not feel comfortable allowing you back on the server at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.