Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Melviniac
Your Roleplay Name: Rizwan Advani
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95023473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Because i was mugging someone on a place which is not in mugging green zone

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was mugging someone broke the rule gunpoint and i made the report. I didnt even know i'm in the wrong place to mug. I checked the mugging map before i mug. I thought that the place where i mug is in green zone. But it wasn't. I learnt that. It was just 1 inches away from the green area. How should i suppose to know that accurate when it was my first mugging attempt. I'm really sorry. Lately i'm having so much on this server and i dont wanna stay away from this server 3 days.

Reaction score

I appreciate that it may have been your first mugging attempt but you have been playing the server long enough to have read the rules, or have at least read the part on the mugging map that says “out of public view” under the “green zones” heading. Not to mention that you can very clearly see that neither the hedge nor the pavement are in the green zone. You cannot mug in public areas. I think you ought to wait this ban out and do a bit of homework on the rules so you can entirely understand this concept, we were still debating this only an hour or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.