Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Ikea Table
Your Roleplay Name: Tommy Gunna
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169176970

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.2, 5.6 - User kidnapped another player then mugged them and forcibly withdrew money that did not belong to them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was told that my org member (Jimmy) was being mugged in org chat, i go to the persons door and see my org member (Jimmy) dead, around 5 minutes or so later i see the person who mugged him driving around, i ram him and order him out at gunpoint, i zip tie him transport him away from and mug him for my friends items back.

I don't see how this served no benefit to myself, i was getting my org members items back. I was also told that my org member was mugged for a small amount and no items were taken after the situation and this was given as reason to why i shouldn't have kidnapped the user and taken the items back, however there was no rp reason to which i was to know what the user stole and so I tried to get whatever items he lost back.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score
I’d quickly like to apologise for not taking the time to sufficiently explain the warning that you were given earlier. I’ll try and do so below.

The problem is that you did not know how much was taken, and the items did not belong to you. Rule 5.2 states you may only withdraw stolen items that belong to you, therefore, even if you knew how much was taken, you still could not take them back in such a way. Not only this, but your friend was killed, so there was no reason to steal back a dead mans items! The fact that you not only took back the money, but also took a number of items that weren’t actually stolen, means that you did mug this player. This is directly referenced in 5.6.

If you’d like any further elaboration then shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.