Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie ...
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.24 - While being mugged, user started debating the legitimacy of the mug as it pertains to the mugging map and failed to drop his items. After debating and questioning said legitimacy, he decided to pick his gun up off of the ground which resulted in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i got mugged by 2 guys. one was just walking there and the other one following him. i was just walking on the other side, and randomly this man turns around and started mugging me. i put my hands up and they started talking about the fact if it was really legal to mug me. you could see at hes friend that he didnt even had the intention to mug anyone. but just because it felt like a win win situation for hes friend (and himself afc).

later, it started to seem like they didn't even know if they really had the right to mug me.

i checked the map and saw a full bright blue/purple zone with a really small yellow zone above it where i -didn't- got mugged in. so in my eyes i saw that it was in a public zone, a zone where you cant be mugged in, feeling to have all the right to talk out of character in this situation because it was -unclear- if they really had the right to mug me. hes friend even admitted that he couldnt mug me in the area, and pointed by walking that they could only mug me on the otherside of the area. as this was prety weird everyone started to lose the feeling of really hating eachother and where we calming down almost stopping with the mug. but then, this guy aquaa made something quick up and said something like ''i think its the perfect place to mug someone in''. i agree but disagree because of what the official map says, and so the rules. if the map shows that its in a public area, and they start to mug me in the public area. then i dont think you can change the subject by just saying that it was the perfect place to mug someone in. then i suggest that you should -change- the map. atm they where talking about the fact that they weren't really right about the mug, so i picked the weapon up and got shot.
before that he told me to drop my stuff, while we where (everyone) in a out of the character talk. i didnt really toughed that you could rob someone like that. cause what if i had nothing on me? how could i proof i really didnt? they didnt had any zipties for a mug so i gues they weren't even prepaired to mug someone.

and at the end one of Aquaa's last messages was that i was getting a 2 week ban. he gave me 3 weeks,

Additional Information: video:
(the video will be removed on 20-2-2023)
bans.perpheads.com: https://bans.perpheads.com/

i was reacting mad at aquaa. not because of him. but because i got droven over, just when i respawned.

and to add additional information: if it was a mugging zone, why wouldnt be the space where i got mugged all yellow?
it was -clearly- a public zone, not a ''i think its the perfect place to mug someone in'' zone. as Aquaa the admin said.

i can't wait for your responds Aquaa, please make yourself heard.

Reaction score
I'm not really following, are you disputing the ban becayse you don't think you broke rules or because the other person also broke rules?

Reaction score
I'm not really following, are you disputing the ban becayse you don't think you broke rules or because the other person also broke rules?
i know that i didn't broke the rules. :rolleyes:

if what i say is true (positive) then i will make another forum abt them breaking the rules.

Reaction score
i know that i didn't broke the rules. :rolleyes:

if what i say is true (positive) then i will make another forum abt them breaking the rules.
Okay well you did break 3.4 and 3.24 that you got banned for as you can see in your own video.

If you suspect someone breaking the rules, you should ALWAYS continue RP and then make an F6. In this situation a staffmember were present so it would be easy for you to get a refund if someone was mugging you in public.

If you have an issue with a staffmember feel free to make a staffcomplaint instead of making passuve agressive comments and make posts about them on the forums becauae that's not gonna help anyone.

I'd recommend you reading the rules you got banned for :)

Reaction score
Okay well you did break 3.4 and 3.24 that you got banned for as you can see in your own video.

If you suspect someone breaking the rules, you should ALWAYS continue RP and then make an F6. In this situation a staffmember were present so it would be easy for you to get a refund if someone was mugging you in public.

If you have an issue with a staffmember feel free to make a staffcomplaint instead of making passuve agressive comments and make posts about them on the forums becauae that's not gonna help anyone.

I'd recommend you reading the rules you got banned for
thank you for repeating the ''Why were you banned/blacklisted?:''.

I also think it's unfair that I'm immediately banned for this because these people caused me to end up in this situation. once again it is clear to see that they had no idea whether they were really allowed to rob me there. they started it by asking if it was really allowed = talking out of character in which they dragged me along to also think about whether it was really allowed. the only thing i see what i really did wrong. is that I picked up my gun and ignoring there invalid request of me needing to drop everything in my inventory. as i still think is kinda weird. (do you need zipties for it or no?)

if this unban is not accepted, i will change the title from dispute to apology and I would like my ban time to be reduced by 1 week minimum as Aquaa itself stated that the ban would last 2 weeks (got proof if needed), not 3 weeks.
then i need to get these 2 guys warned as they talked out of person, and mugged me in a invalid location.

thank you for responding to my messages Ellie,

i hope we can work this out.

Reaction score
and to add something to this all. i maybe think that the mug map needs a little update in the area's. ;)

Reaction score

I though you might needed a reminder so you would understand why you were banned because you seemed a bit confused over that part. As I stated before, you should have acted differently and not put your life at risk. And no you don't need zipties to be able to mug someone.
if this unban is not accepted, i will change the title from dispute to apology and I would like my ban time to be reduced by 1 week minimum as Aquaa itself stated that the ban would last 2 weeks (got proof if needed), not 3 weeks.
You can not dispute a length of a ban, that would be a staff complaint. You need to make a new appeal - apology after this and hope Aquaa will accept it.

The mugging map is getting a rework and it's been discussed for a couple of weeks back and will get released soon.

Reviewed with @Maia @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.