Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: frankie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: båt med fot
Your Roleplay Name: ben fernando
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454745294

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i was banned because i have tourette syndrome and said some racial slurs

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear PerpHeads Team,

I am writing to appeal my one-year ban, acknowledging that my use of racial slurs was inappropriate. I want to emphasize that my actions were unintentional and a result of my Tourette Syndrome, a neurological condition that causes involuntary vocalizations.

I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful gaming environment. However, I urge you to consider the unique challenges posed by my medical condition. I am committed to taking additional measures, such as using a push-to-talk feature, to prevent any inadvertent outbursts.

I am genuinely remorseful for any discomfort caused and assure you that I am dedicated to fostering a more inclusive community. I kindly request a reconsideration of my ban, taking into account the mitigating circumstances surrounding my condition.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely, gustav/ben fernando

Reaction score
my tourette tics come wery suddenly and i cant control when there gonna come so i dont know when they come so i can not stop pushing my button in time

Reaction score
my tourette tics come wery suddenly and i cant control when there gonna come so i dont know when they come so i can not stop pushing my button in time
So why did you feel you should say that you were able to do so in the apology??? Unless...

Reaction score

NOTE: USING AN AI TO GENERATE/HELP GENERATE YOUR APPEAL WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DENIAL AND POSSIBLE BAN EXTENSION
I must say that I find it rather impressive that you managed to expose that you didn't even read the text that was generated for you all on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.