Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Bolli
How long were you banned for: Perm

Your Steam Name
: Frankie
Your In-game Name: Frankie Rankin
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173636863

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
I would like to start this appeal off for apologising to my Friends, the Staff team and to the players I affected, Yes I was only cheating for a week and not many people were affected by it, However, I understand this was still completely unacceptable and I am gravely sorry for my actions. Since my ban, I have greatly matured and I have changed from the toxic brat I used to be. I have experienced life a lot more now, Also spending a lot of time on other games (RP servers) Where I have roleplayed and experienced the real experience. And I now know I need to face my issues head-on and not find some little loophole to try and better my play style. I miss the perp community and aspire to come back. I feel like I have bettered myself over the last 8 months. Although that is not the longest amount of time. I have also taken my time to re-read the rules of the forums and server and make sure that I don’t violate any rules. Although my history was not the best. Long story short I was just an immature kid and I understand and take full responsibility for my actions,

I miss the experience perp gave, Although I have been in many communities since perp, None have given me the feeling I got when playing perp, I also miss being able to play with my friends and enjoy patrolling within the PLPD.

I want everyone to keep in mind that cheating is never a good idea, I was bored of the server and I personally thought that I would never regret getting banned from this server, but trust me the outcome of this was exactly the opposite of what I thought, I completely regret on what I’ve personally done and I have said it once and I can say it one million times if you want I am sorry.

I understand that I was not liked by a great number of people within the community, as I mentioned above I was an immature person back then, but trust me I have changed, I would love to make sure that everyone can get a different perspective of me now. I have developed my people skills and have learned how to make new friends and fix friendships.

I’ve been thinking about doing an appeal for a couple of months and now I have finally gained the confidence to write a ban apology, the main reason on why I didn’t write the ban apology from before is because I was scared from many things such as Hatred, The Reputation, and mostly the Denial of the appeal.

I hope that you can take this appeal into consideration and I personally thank you for taking your time reading this and taking time to consider the outcome of this.

My last appeal was denied and I was told to wait a year give or take. It has been 4/5 Months since my last appeal and due to the current situation in the world and lack of things to do, I am re-appealing. It has been 8 months since my ban and I assure you I have learnt my lesson. I hope you can find it in you to give me another chance. And if you do I will prove to you how I have changed.

Kind Regards,
Frankie Rankin

Status
Not open for further replies.