Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: FatGeorge
Your Roleplay Name: Skeppy Kosher
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User stayed in a public space for a prolonged period of time whilst wanted by police, and ignored orders given under direct gunpoint from police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well for a starter I'd just like to apologise to @lencz for my actions, I was being an idiot and not thinking about my actions after just killing Officers and blatantly having a warrant (unfortunately wasn't thinking about it at the time, which is my fault of course). I'd like to apologise to whichever staff members had to look into this (except rxsm), and an extra big apology to Franko for having to go through all the footage and more, I hope this appeal is considered as if you can check my history whilst my warnings haven't been top notch lately, I haven't received a ban in a long time which I am happy to say, and I hope you see and understand that this incident was not intentionally made to negatively affect the other players. Again, sorry to all involved.

Reaction score

Based off of the fact that your latest ban prior to this one was all the way back in January 2022, I'll give you another chance and unban you early.
Please just be more cautious with 3.4 in the future as the ban will still be on your record and may impact future potential punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.