Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: glacial
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Qawferz
Your Roleplay Name: nicholas mobbers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573809308

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 ,5.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I take full responsbilty for my actions and now understand where i went wrong, me trying to improve on myself in perp not getting banned etc by reporting players and asking questions in f6 before i do things so i know i cant get in trouble, when we raided morons i genuinly asked aloo if we were on timer and he said its up, as im fairly new to raiding i usualy sit arround bazzar and grow, honestly if i had known that i was breaking 3.4 i would have left instantly but my logic was that i owned BZ7 and that was a safe place, in terms of the waiting in a shop thing aloo told me an experienced player with like 50 days played and a good known raider who i though knew his shit but turns out he didnt, from now on i will just stay away from things like that, and in future wont listen to anyone unless they are a staff member, i hope u understand this and where i am coming from in this incident and understand that i wont do it again and have been geuinley trying to improve on my skill in perp and keep the community a healthy place for others, I hope u understand that if i knew i was breaking a rule i would have instantly stopped. HARRY/QAWFERZZ/NICHOLAS MOBBERS

Additional Information: i deadass wasnt aware i broke those rules at all and i have now discovered a new way 3.4 can be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.