Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: glacial
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Solid Dyllie
Your Roleplay Name: Quandale Quandavius
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91793306

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with orders given under direct gunpoint, eventually seeking poor cover to draw his own handgun, resulting in his death // Banned for Enforcer Steelo

Why should this appeal be considered?: am writing to offer a apology for my actions on the game server the other day. I know that I made a mistake by ignoring being under direct gunpoint by a police officer in game, and I understand that my behavior was inappropriate seeing the situation and not in line with the rules of the server.
I want to take full responsibility for my actions. I realize that my behavior caused a problem for other player (the officer), and for that I am sorry.
I want to assure you that this was a one-time mistake and that I will do everything in my power to make sure that it never happens again. I understand the importance of following the rules on the server especially after my warnings and few bans , but im busy playing along the rules , and I promise to do my best to follow them in the future.
I know that it isn't a very long ban but im just trying to play with my mates for the last few days of holiday i got and trying to have some fun on the server, hope ya'll understand.
I understand if you are hesitant to do so, but I promise that I will do everything in my power to be and respectful member of the server.
I realize that as a member of this server, it is important to follow the rules and respect the authority of the police officers.

I understand if you are unable to fully forgive me for my actions, but I hope that you can at least understand where I am coming from and know that I am sorry for what I did. I will do everything in my power to make it right again.

Additional Information: From my point of few i saw an oppertunity to escape from the officer but it wasn't deemed valid, but i understand the frustration it must've caused

ZBM

Reaction score
I was the officer and tbh i accept your apology its just annoying to see :D. And happy new years!

Reaction score

I appreciate the sincerity of your apology and trust that you are being honest and will not break gun-point in the future. I hope that you had a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.