Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Jack Peterson
How long were you banned for: 6 Months.

Your Steam Name: glacial
Your In-game Name: Victoria Gonzales
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75036557

Why were you banned/blacklisted: MassRDM
Why should this appeal be considered:
Would like to start off with an apology to those who were affected by my actions. I am sorry for the victims of the bazaar massacre that i did a while back especially @Jack P for going off on him when he picked me up with his physgun and having to deal with me.
These past months i have been reflecting on my actions and have seperated myself from the community to think about what i did. After waiting a while i have reformed myself into a better person overall and have never thought about doing it again.
I am a very good person when it comes to rules and usually never get in trouble with staff. I can keep a very clean record for a long time all while following the rules properly when roleplaying on the server.
Being that i have been a member for this community for a long time i hope i can get another shot at proving that im not a bad person who will re-offend with the same reason.
I have no excuse for my actions but only my sincere apologies for what i did that day.
I do believe in second chances for everyone and i hope the staff team who will read this appeal have the same intentions. Hope i can gain the trust of the community again and wish all goes my way while having permission from staff to approve my appeal.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been playing FiveM with glacial in these tough times, I can say he's really reformed and he will not attempt to ruin anyone's roleplay experience at all. When me and the others wanted to shoot at cops glacial even warned us to take roleplay over gunplay. I think this man is ready to come back as he is completely reformed.

Reaction score
I'd like to add on to this appeal as I've gotten to know glacial on a more "personal" and physical level :oops:

I can confirm he's truly sorry for his actions and have seen a drastic and significant character change within him and I believe he's exemplified this to anyone who plays other games with him. I was there when glacial mass rdmed and was laughing when he said he was gonna do it because I didn't think he was capable of committing a war crime like this; boy was I wrong.

also, he wont stop fucking talking about how much he misses perp so just unban him.

Reaction score
Glacial is very sorry for his actions, he has personally apologised to me via discord and I believe he is 100% reformed. I was so sad when he shot me and I had to look at a black screen for 30 seconds and glacial took the time to issue an apology for doing so :D

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.