Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Posty
Your Roleplay Name: Stav Abergel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Talking on third-party software to gain an advantage over other players. Extensive ban due to atrocious record.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Before I start I would like to talk about the incident where nooni and i raided the slums and "metagamed". First of all we are really sorry for what happened and acknowledged our mistakes and understand why we got banned, the reason why we were in a call together in discord was that the owner of the house we raided was not there so we made a call and planned to go play other game when the drugs will be finished and by the time they did the cops came sniffing around and we didn't want to break the RP so we continued playing and we totally forgot that we still in a call and metagaming we died pretty quick and left right after and didn't really paid attention to what happened and for that we really sorry. my ban is already over but nooni in the other hand still banned and we would like that his ban will be removed. nooni got recruit into the special forces in the IDF to the Paratroopers Brigade, in one of their operation nooni got injured pretty bad and got hospitalized and now he is gonna be home for a long time. As stated above we are really sorry for the incident its was unintentionally and a honest mistake. We promise to make sure that this mistake will not repeat again and pay more attention for our action.
Thank you and have a good day.

Additional Information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfAgWh-gHkE

Reaction score

You aren’t forum banned, please re-post this appeal under your main account.

Also, we are sorry to hear about your injury and hope you have a speedy recovery!

@Tyla Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.