Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: posty
Your Roleplay Name: Stav Abegal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Talking on third-party software to gain an advantage over other players. Extensive ban due to atrocious record.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello everyone this is my third request if I am not mistaken and its almost been a year since i got the ban to be honest I do not have much to say except that I am sorry for what I did even though I had no bad intention and that the act I did I did not do it on purpose and I do not play it small head I really mean I did not No intention to do a meta or use it for an advantage over the cops as I wrote in the previous requests me and the other player we had an intention after the raid to move to another game and during the raid we saw no cops or defenders we talked in out of game while waiting for drugs . after couple minutes cops entered and we forgot that we speaking in discord and we really didnt gain any thing while playing and talking on discrod because the cops rushed in to the building and we killed them quickly and the other player died in the fighting so we didnt really use that to meta while rp cuz he died on the shoutout still im very sorry I did not have to open the discord at all and im sorry about that
Especially now when I am recovering from the military injury and I see how much the server is running again I want in the free time I have when I am at home to go back to play with friends and pass the free time that i have rping in the server

Additional Information: Thank you for reading it all very much hope you see my regret and consider confirming it.

Status
Not open for further replies.