Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Willson
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Willson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:549211938

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: driving on wrong side

Why should this appeal be considered?: I really do understand that what I had done by driving on the wrong side and causing a crash is completely wrong . and I had only driven on the wrong side when I first joined the server ; I only drove on the wrong side there because the my brain made the connection that the Mercedes I was towing was facing that way and the strange glitchy thing with the tow truck had flipped it round, coupled with 16 years of my life seeing cars all driving on the left side made me believe I had to drive on the left despite all my hours on this server. Although I did create a crash I do not understand how I should be persecuted for a moment of forget-fullness / incorrect memory as I cannot control that , no one can control what they forget and you saying that [hopefully this ban will make you learn] is redundant because one moment where I forgot something I cannot change that. Though I already know you will most possibly deny this apology because the reputation that admins have is that they barely any accept any appeals due to many (not specifically you) just denying them even if they know they are wrong but I want to express how i feel about this ban and hopefully be unbanned soon. Thank you

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/13EH9SG4295Srs/d1337RpMf4xz?invite=cr-MSxqaFcsMTE2NjI1MDg0LA

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
im not sure which to put this under, whatever the text comes out to seem as?

A1L

Reaction score
im not sure which to put this under, whatever the text comes out to seem as?

Well you state how you do not understand why you should be persecuted because you forgot, you still broke the rules cause you drove on the wrong side of the highway

Reaction score
I understand I broke the rules although I didnt do it intentionally , at the time I did not know

Status
Not open for further replies.