Ban Apology ((head, eyes))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: (head, eyes)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Maszpecha
Your Roleplay Name: Szary Dope
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590958459

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello dear Perpheads community that are reading my appeal.

First of all i wanna say sorry for my english,because im polish and i dont speak english very well.I would like to apologize for my extremely disrespectful,racist,homophobic behaviour towards Dom.The things that i put n my profile description were very disgusting,and im sorry for them,it was very childlish of me. After i got banned my friend came and start arguing with admin on perpheads discord,but i didnt make him to do that,and i got very mad on him for his actions.As you can see i removed the words about Dom from my profile a long time ago after i found my actions childlish and disrespectful.

After getting banned i was still watching after that community,i see the updates it got,the videos on youtube,the spotlights and other things,and i think i have changed myself,i changed my behaviour in my life,in games im not longer toxic kid that arguing with everyone. I dont wanna my ban to be removed,but atleast lowered.

Thanks to everyone who read it,and have a good one

Additional Information: Sincerely.

Status
Not open for further replies.