Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hendricks
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User put himself in unnecessary risk by revenge raiding a property that had police on scene, user ended up dying as a result of his actions. Longer ban due to poor 3.4 record

Why should this appeal be considered?: Now that I am no-longer in a situation like before I have reflected on how I acted during my time role-playing and saw that I could of pursued the situation a bit more differently. At the time I had no Idea there was another police officer still at the scene as I was convinced that they had all left and I could return to raid the victim. I shouldn't of thought so shamelessly and done what I did. I want to personally apologise to @Hendricks and anyone it effected as I shouldn't of took a risk, even if it was as small as this. What I did was a really stupid thing to have done even if it was accidental I should of thought a little bit ahead and used my brain a bit more.

I really don't want to have to wait 2 more weeks to get back into what I was really enjoying. I have had 2 long reads of the rules over the time I have been banned and know that I am ready. Please accept this Apology Hayden as I didn't mean for this to happen or plan it out the way it went out. I know understand 3.4 to the fullest extent and will try my absolute best not to ever do this again.

I really do miss perp and not having to play it for 2 more extra weeks is really frustrating and I am really hoping for this to be accepted. Sorry for breaking the rules and it won't happen again!

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score

15 out of 19 punishments you’ve received have been for 3.4, you need to really reflect on yourself and wait this out because it’s getting way too excessive that you keep repeating the same mistakes. Furthermore, as we discussed in the sit from the video I sent you, you walked in casually, saw the officer, closed the door after yourself then took out your gun and gunned them down, so I won’t be taking a mistake as the reasoning for it. As I said, take this time to reflect on yourself and ensure you do all you can to avoid breaking 3.4 again.
@Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.