Ban Apology (I don't know? His skin had a funny mouth, though :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: I don't know? His skin had a funny mouth, though :)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: meredithvandervort99
Your Roleplay Name: Kasper Savage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:767009830

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For overreacting, being non-cooperative with admin and overall, being an idiot. I'm sorry :(

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi,

I'd like to start by apologising to the admin in-case for treating him.. in a manner, which is clearly unaccepted by myself or my close relatives. I hope he'll understand that It was never intentional and the main reason I'm here is so I clear-off my name, even though I just started.

To explain what happened, I've literally started Gmod for the first time in my lifetime, I've joined on your server and then somehow I've been mixed up with someone else who got banned in the past, or something like that? I currently suffer with severe depression and I'm taking Sertraline on a daily basis due to my condition and to avoid suicidal thoughts. Sometimes, when I'm not taking the treatment and something out of ordinary happens, like it did in this instance, I tend to overreact and regret it later, which is the case now.

I never intended to be the bad guy here or to achieve such status, it was my 2nd day on Gmod (your server, as I didn't find interest in others) and I was planning to stay. I know I've should've been cooperative with the admin and the fact that I've been nasty, threatening and straight-up idiot, won't help this appeal to be considered, which I'm aware of that.

I'd like for that admin, to put my ''bad start'' behind and accept my sincere apologies, considering is Easter I'd like to ask for the opportunity to be forgiven, even if that means I'll stay banned. And if it's not too much, change my ban from Permanent to something more temporary, if it's not too much? Give me a 2nd chance, spec me and you'll see.. I stay away from people, I play solo and don't use a mic, I keep myself to myself.. and don't really mind if others kill me, I like your server because even though it's a bit crazy, you can RP as legal and keep yourself to yourself.

No matter the answer, I'd like to thank you for reading this, I must agree.. it's a bit long, but I wanted you to know exactly how I feel about this, in short: It's an isolated case, which I'd like to forget about it and start on the right path, rather than be seen as a ''bad guy''.

Opinions? Thanks in advance for your attention!

Best regards and happy Easter!

Additional Information: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

You have had one of our staff members arrested by the Romanian security forces so we cannot accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.