Punishment Subtype: Community Wide Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @I don't know
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: St3n
Your Roleplay Name: Nathaniel Hig
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124325098

Why were you punished?: Because my name on the furums was natehigzz

Why should this appeal be considered?: im pretty new to gmod, hadn't read any rules before creating my name and thought my name would be funny but clearly i was just being stupid and offensive. I apologize for this. If you will consider unbanning me I will be a good boy i promise :D An admin also changed my name since i could not do it myself :)

A1L

Reaction score
You were banned for '3.4, 3.20, 3.25 - User pretended to be AFK during a raid at the Church and failed to comply when ordered to put their hands up. The user instead harvested their drugs, pulled out their gun and then attempted to kill the raider. This resulted in the user's swift death, upon which they disconnected whilst unconscious.[

Nothing to do with your old forum name.

Reaction score
oh, i wasnt pretending to be afk, i have the full clip if you want. I'm at work right now but i can send it when i get home :)

Reaction score
I was watching netflix while farming as its very boring to just stand there. When i saw the person on the side of my screen i tabbed back in and shot him, he also shot me at the same time so I also died. I also disconnected when i died as i was very upset as i always get raided whilst farming. Is this a permanent ban btw?

Reaction score
I was watching netflix while farming as its very boring to just stand there. When i saw the person on the side of my screen i tabbed back in and shot him, he also shot me at the same time so I also died. I also disconnected when i died as i was very upset as i always get raided whilst farming. Is this a permanent ban btw?
ill tell u so that its faster for u to figure out, less work for staff - no its not a perm, ur ban finishes tomorrow :)
u can see ur ban reason, end date and more info right here: https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=St3n

Reaction score
Alright thank you, i won't bother with sending clip of my pov then. I will just firm the ban :)

Status
Not open for further replies.