Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Inchs

How long were you banned for: 1 month

Your Steam Name
: [Naxal] Clippy
Your In-game Name: Aidan Keis
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48863576

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 - User disregarded gunpoint and pulled a machete.
Why should this appeal be considered:

Sometimes I’m a bit of a retard. I think my ban and warn history says that very clearly. A bit recently I’ve been taking perp a bit too serious and during my time off the server has helped me realise how badly I’ve been acting on the server.

To be honest at the time I thought what I was doing was completely fine. I remember reading the rules afterwards and looking at specifically “imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.” I clearly interpreted this part of the rule wrong and was later corrected by @Synatec thank you. I’m sure I would’ve taken a second consideration at this if I hadn’t been tired or being distracted with irl stuff at the time. Me mis-interpreting this rule working and being tired and distracted with some irl stuff resulted in me being a retard.

To be honest I really want to return to the server as and I know sometimes people use this as a meme but I really mean it, a reformed player. I’d like to make some sort of deal allowing me to return because I don’t really want to keep rulebreaking it annoys me I’ve made this mistake as I think I was on a pretty good path to becoming a better member of the community. I miss being able to grow my organisation and help out the players in it.

Tinky and the other person who raided me. Tinky I know you probably won’t accept this apology because we don’t get on well at all but I am sorry that I ruined the RP experience same with the other person who raided me (sorry don’t know your ooc).

Flugs I’m sorry you had to use your time to deal with this stupid rulebreak of mines, and othertimes I’ve been a retard recently.

Synatec Again I’m sorry you had to deal with this but also thank you for helping me understand this rule better.

Additional Comment(s):

Deleted member 6228

Accepted
Reviewed by me and @Mimball
Under the agreement that if you break any rules again, the ban will be doubled to 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.