Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeimaW
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Sanchez
Your Roleplay Name: Eduardo Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User was trying to attract the attention of police in his vehicle, proceeded to flee from them and went in to his apartment, which led to the raid of the apartment. Allegedly the user thought he was "wanted", but in that case, the user should not have been trying to attract the attention of the police. Horrendous record of 3.4 violations.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi

first of all i would like to apologize for wasting your time. I know I probably won't be unbanned cus of my horrible record for 3.4. I honestly don't know why I keep breaking the rules especially this rule 3.4 but I know i'm not doing it on purpose. I really thought I was wanted for law 9.2 but apparently I wasn't.

I have been banned for a couple of days now during my exams and I would like to thank you for giving me this ban. You giving me this ban made me focus more on my exams.

Now it is summer and I the schoolyear is over and I would love to play perp. The date I get unbanned is the date when i'm going on vacation. I won't have much time to play perp and I wanted to ask if you can maybe get me unbanned or shorten the ban so I can atleast invite my friends to my new org and play with them. I don't think you can say a lot in a apology except saying that you're sorry. I won't be breaking the rule 3.4, I've read the rule a lot now and I will think twice and understand the situation more before making decisions.

Additional Information: I am really sorry for the dispute I made, I was being retarded and I was tryna outsmart a staff member while I clearly broke the rules so I also apologize for wasting your time. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.