Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie ...
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20 - User pulled a gun under gunpoint and proceeded to disconnect after killing the person gunpointing him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: im sorry for killing this guy while i was under gunpoint. he was in the house of my friends and when i walked in he was standing there in a room (could only see him half) and he told me to put my hands up, even before him saying that i ran deeper in the house. pulled a weapon and killed him. my friend got banned on the same exact moment while he was the owner of the house. so i unfortunately couldn't leave the house and waited a few min and tried to get out. didn't worked out so i just left... not because i tried to avoid that guy smh. And therefore i apologize. i toughed i could run out of the situation and grab my weapon but the 2 week ban showed me i couldn't.

Additional Information: it was a small house with walls inside that created a small room where he was in. i didn't saw him completely. (i only saw the half of him.). he was aiming (sort of), but i was a second away from the otherside of the room and toke my chances and ran really quick. i had time to grab my weapon and waited for him to show himself.

Reaction score

ish

Your ban will be lowered to 1 week.
You have a record of particularly 3.4 and 3.20. Please make sure you keep these rules in mind in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.