Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lekthesnipa
Your Roleplay Name: Rick Mason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420821365

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected in the middle of a shootout after being cornered by TFU.

Why should this appeal be considered?: my friend had called me and told me somebody was trynna get him to go to a private area to mug him so i went over there and as i got there i pointed my gun at this guy and told him to put his hands up, he ignored gunpoint and later called the cops to come down there and arrest me, i do acknowledge the fact i shouldnt have disconnected, but if this player had played by the rules the cops wouldn't even have been there in the first place, so i kindly ask for a shorter ban time or an apology if possible.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/V61xtEZnmk35T/d1337oE0ixMS?invite=cr-MSxoTlgsMTU3NzQ3OTUzLA

Additional Information: as you can see in the footage i did not shoot him even though he ignored gunpoint because i was not trying to get any attention from the cops.

Reaction score

You realise it yourself, you shouldn't have disconnected. And while you could not have known it before you disconnected, I was the TFU who was cornering you. Had you stayed and (perhaps) surrendered, we could have solved the guy breaking 3.4 and probably let you go with the gun in your hand. THIS IS WHY WE TELL YOU NOT TO DISCONNECT. Instead, you disconnected, ruined the situation for the 5+ cops on scene and on the plus-side for you, you kept your gun.

Things didn't go your way, so you disconnected. You were unbanned for this just 3 days ago. Therefore, I have denied this.

Status
Not open for further replies.