Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Mortlalwombat
Your Roleplay Name: carlos johnsini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:478487018

Why were you punished?: First it was for 3.4 which got extended for threats on discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perp Heads Admins,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for the childish messages I sent over a year and a half ago. Reflecting on my past behavior, I realize how inappropriate and hurtful my actions were. I deeply regret any discomfort or harm I may have caused.

During the time since my ban, I have taken significant steps towards personal growth and self-improvement. This period has allowed me to reflect on my actions and understand the importance of respectful and thoughtful communication. I have made a conscious effort to learn from my mistakes and ensure that I do not repeat them in the future.

I understand that actions speak louder than words, and I am committed to demonstrating through my behavior that I have genuinely reformed. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my past mistakes and consider giving me another chance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. I truly appreciate your understanding and patience.

Warm regards,

Mortalwombat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back