Ban Apology (leikotha)

Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Leikotha
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: TheDarkHarbinger
Your Roleplay Name: Johnathan Hunt
Your SteamID: 76561199558065676

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Stored a weapon under gunpoint, then when gunpointed to take the weapon out the player took it out of storage and shot the raider.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I stored the gun when the raiders broke in because we had music playing at the time. I understand that this was my fault, and I accept that I should not have done it. I was then instructed by the raiders to take whatever I had put into storage back out of storage, which I did. At the time, I genuinely believed that I was allowed to take it back out because I had been directly instructed to do so by the raiders.

I then ended up shooting one of the raiders, not realising that doing so would also be against the rules in that situation. I understand now that I should have made sure I knew the rules properly before doing anything, rather than assuming that being told to take the weapon out meant that I could use it.

I want to apologise to the raiders involved and especially to Admin Leikotha for having to deal with the situation. I wasn't trying to intentionally break the rules or gain an unfair advantage, and I understand that ignorance of the rules doesn't excuse what happened.

If I am allowed back online before the 7 days are over, I will make sure I properly understand what I can and cannot do in situations like this. I’ll take more care in the future and make sure I don't repeat the same mistake. I understand why the situation was dealt with and I’m sorry for the trouble I caused.
 
Back
Top