Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Weazel
Your Roleplay Name: Chikashi Fukazawa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello @Maia, I would like to apologize for not obeying the officers orders and breaking 3.4. I genuinely thought I was in the right when i took rule 3.6 in consideration. I had an argument about this with you approximately 2 days ago thinking you were in the wrong for the punishment, But after that i got to thinking and i realized that I must value his commands when there is a weapon to my face. Like you already told me it is in my best interest to follow his orders giving me the quickest outcome to protect my own life.

I know my actions have impact on others and specifically in this situation the officer for ruining his RP experiment. I would like to apologize to you and @Hodgparjor. I have no interest in being with bad terms with any of you even tho i don't always show it. I tend to lose my cool sometimes and i hope you accept my apology.

If you would be kind enough to give me reassurance, i would greatly appreciate it and try my very hardest to not let this happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.