Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Commandant
Your Roleplay Name: cant remember .. :(
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:129509443

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Stole money from the bazar and didnt want to give them back.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Staff member / Maia

First and foremost, I would like to start by sincerely apologizing for my actions. I am deeply sorry for my actions that got me banned and for my subsequent behavior during the admin sit.

I was stubborn and let it get the best of me, causing me to behave not only stubbornly but also childishly, even though the admin was accommodating. It also meant that I expressed some things that I didn't mean at all. As stated in my ban report, I expressed that I would rather receive a perma-ban. This couldn't be further from the truth, the fact is that Perpheads is the only server I play on Gmod. Once you've played it, all other servers become inferior.

As mentioned, I let my emotions take over instead of being rational and for that I apologize. Not only do I regret my actions, but I have also learned an important lesson. Therefore, I hope you will consider and accept my appeal request and my deepest apology.

Kind regards
Commandant

Status
Not open for further replies.