Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with orders under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Maia and the other staff members looking at this,

I got banned because i close a door in the face of @Hodgparjor, and ignoring the gp i was put infront of. As me and Maia discussed in the report, i barely could hear him, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't comply, as you also said. I know i have a terrible record for 3.4, but i feel like this situation is different.

As me and Maia discussed, i should have just put my hands up and done so i could hear Hodgparjor easier (for example put down ts). For me it was the heat of the moment, as i had to do something quick. I took the stupid way and legit just closed the door in his face. I didn't even think about that i should properly take my hands up. I have never been in this exact situation so i had no idea how to react (i can see after and if i had seen this clip before i did it, i would defo know what the right thing was to do), but in the heat of the moment i blacked out and just casually closed the door in his face.

As i said in my apology on the general forums, this is a waste of time for you admins to deal with, and for me to deal with. I just figured out i got weekend until Tuesday, and seeming as i don't have other games that are fun, it would be nice to be unbanned, but i also want to be punished for the actions i did, and take the punishment that i deserve, so im not writing this to be unbanned tomorrow or today, but to make an overall apology to Maia (as i know how frustrating i am in f6's XD) and to Hodgparjor for ruining the shootout for him, and the other officers.

Yesterday i learned about the counter attempt and that will never happen again, with this, it will never happen again too. Before hand i was getting banned, and then getting unbanned writing how sorry i was and how much i learned from it. But i would go back on the server, and do exactly the same. I'm trying to change that mentality and actually learn from the warnings and bans i get, which is what they are made for.

I am speaking for real, when i say i learned what to do in this kind of situation, as i also was a bit confused of what to do in this situation in the f6, but after Maia explained thoroughly to me how i could have reacted differently, i took it in, and now i know what to do in this kind of situation. I get that this could have ended in my death, and that this is not the perfect thing to do, if you want to follow the rules.

Im sorry, Maia and Hodgparjor.

Additional Information: As written above, i don't want this Denied or Accepted today or tomorrow, but i just want to apologies and put it out there, that i had actually learned from the situation, and the admin sit. If possible it could be nice with a reduction, so i can play in the end of the weekend, but i totally understand if that's not possible.

Reaction score

I believe you are trying to do better.

Sorry for the late reply, life's crazy rn

Status
Not open for further replies.