Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 NLR

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand I have broken this rule and deserve to be punished as you did, Am apologizing for what I have done wrong which was New Life Rule I am very sorry that i have broken this rule and am wanting to get unbanned so I can play with friends that I like I really do apologize that person lost his belongings and quite guilty for what i did

Additional Information: If the time that this was made was a bit close to the time I was banned please wait.

Reaction score
You got punished 3 times for NLR already this year, how can I believe this won't happen again?

Reaction score
It won't as I have been banned 3 time but in 3 different occasions this one is to do with drugs and I kind of cheated as well when trying to have proof for finding the drugs in role play in this occasion I do understand why I did get banned.

Reaction score

You have been banned in three different occasions but for the same rule. I think you should take this time to actually read rule 3.5 because if you had you'd knew you could not know about locations from your previous life.

Status
Not open for further replies.