Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User acted on information he received on a previous life to spot and confiscate drugs

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry I knew that it was NLR if I have spotted the drugs I thought that it couldn't be NLR because I had planted some mushrooms there and thought it was a base for drugs. I am also sorry for using 3rd person to my advantage to have enough proof to confiscate the drugs I don't really like him and quite mad a bit I only talk to him because is nice socializing and usually don't like being alone because it gets me lonely especially for my young age. I know this stuff because I learned about it and watched videos. As of my young age I am really mischievous and should be watched at by staff because I could always make a wrong move.

I hope you liked my apology to you @Maia.

Additional Information: It would be nice to accept my apology but I don't want it to be accepted

Reaction score
You didnt even read the message I left in your last apology, literally. So from now on I won't even bother replying...