Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User acted on information he received on a previous life to spot and confiscate drugs

Why should this appeal be considered?: I really do apologize and want to say sorry to you and her for taking information on my last life I have had most of my time banned I have read hat you said an recommended me and am ready to take another chance on playing this server. I regret my actions and if it happened to me I would dislike it if someone had done it to me. I know what I have done wrong was not what I wanted after and should have not exploited my past life into my new one. As I have said I regret it and wouldn't like it if it happened to me I am sorry to him and wouldn't do it again I apologize Maia.

Reaction score

You have been banned 10 times this year alone, everytime you get banned you post apologies every single day after one is denied. I believe you don't really care about what you write in an apology as long as it gives you a chance of coming back to the server.

I will not unban you, wait the 2 weeks or make a meaningful apology, not a copy paste of the same thing over and over again as clearly it doesnt mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.